Sunday, November 19, 2006

The trauma of the impending biology paper tomorrow gave me a very odd dream last night. For some reason, the school system had changed and we were to change schools after a semester or something if our grades couldn't keep up, or were improving. It was pretty much like streaming in sec 2 and p4. So I ended up in acjc, god knows why, along with oi and sm. It was like the first day in school, since everyone was wearing their respective ex- school uniforms. I vividly remember a gang of cj people walking by. LOL. This is where the bio horro sets in. I have to take biology classes but sm and oi didn't have to as they received at least a B in the previous exam in our school. I didn't know I had biology class then, so I was exploring the school until I met Huey and Jac who were in my class. Oh yes, there was this flash to oi and sm for awhile showing them waitressing at some cafe which was in school? Haha, maybe it was How to waitress class 101, in place of bio. So I was chatting with them until they suddenly mentioned, "hey don't you have bio now?" Immensely shocked, I bolted all the way to the classroom and barged in as Daniel Chua (yes, the vj bio lecturer!) was handing out oms sheets. Apparently, we were having some test of some sort. He gave me a reproving look and handed me the paper. But the odd thing was, no question paper! Yet all around me, everyone was just shading the answers! How terribly odd. I can't remember what happened after that, but I suppose it wasn't very interesting since it wasn't worth me keeping note of.

Alas, I have to get back to bio in reality:(.

No comments: